Wednesday 9 September 2015

Most Awesome Brother EVER!

 Okay so I was having a little conversation with my little bro and I brought up a little big topic.

Conversation:

Me: So, who is my favourite singer?

Bro: Er...I forgot...

Me: It is a band that I told you before that their songs are really nice

Bro: Er...

Me: Starts with B and ends with S. A three letter word.

Bro: Ah~ BTS

Me: Okay great! Now, will you think that your Noona is crazy if I watch videos of BTS like the whole day, staring at their photos and being a super hardcore fangirl?

Bro: Why do you like them so much?

Me: Gosh! They are so handsome, cute and their new song is DAEBAK! Ah~ Okay do you think that I am crazy? I mean your sister who is so into kpop?

Bro: No, I don't think you are crazy. Fangirls are suppose to act this way and I repect that. It's normal.

Me: *Mouth hangs open * I didn't know that you were my brother! I am so lucky!!!

So that's it! My brother's response was really shocking! OHMO! MY HEART!

2 comments:

  1. Hi, my name is Anri and want to ask you a few things, is there a way to contact you? You would help me alot, really. Ty in forward (if you could and would please contact me on my IG _anrixh, it would mean a lot 🙊💕)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sure~ ^^ My instagram name is strawberry_igotjams
    Thank you! <3

    ReplyDelete