Wednesday 9 September 2015

BTS New Comeback! The Most Beautiful Moment in My life pt 2+Butterfly


The time has come for us to get heart attacks again. Andddd IS TRUE! BTS is currently preparing for their NEW comeback, The Most Beautiful Moment In My Life pt.2 with their title song, Butterfly!!!

The video below shows a little sneak peak of their new album so called 'Teaser'. I mean aasdfghjkkl IT IS SO BEAUTIFULLLL!!!

I swear I was crying the whole time when I was watching the video. It is just too beautiful for words. If you are wondering what is the song behind the video it is actually their title song: Butterfly.

OHMOOO! Their lyrics are so beautifulllll!!! The video below the preview is their Butterfly song with lyrics but not the full song as Big Hit has not released the full song.

So A.R.M.Ys, get your wallet ready to purchase their new album THIS COMING OCTOBER!

(Unfortunately, I am broke huhuuu T^T)

cr. to owner

1 comment:

  1. Videoslots videoslots - Videoslots.cc
    Videoslots videoslots Videoslots.cc is an online gambling platform that features over 3,000 slots, poker and other video games, free youtube mp3 slots and other games.

    ReplyDelete